I have been sifting around my website to remind myself of some of the past posts that I have done and as I have been doing this I spotted some amazing, exciting chocolatey recipes that I had forgotten about. I am always so busy creating the next most amazing recipe that sometimes I forget to remake some of my favourite old ones.
Some of these sweet treats are so good just have to share them with you again! Here are my top six decadent recipes for all the chocolate lovers out there.
1. Cacao, Almond & Chia Slice – This slice is full of super food ingredients & it is also super delicious! It is a raw slice that you can make in a jiffy for picnics, afternoon teas or for snacking on during the week ahead. It is so chocolatey that the kids will not guess that it is actually healthy!!
2. Cacao Chia Seed Pudding – It is completely acceptable to have chocolate for breakfast when it is as healthy as this rich cacao chia seed pudding. You can make this amazing treat in less than five minutes flat and it is perfect for any time of the day.
3. Raw Caramel & Chocolate Slice – This is such a decadent treat and is actually quite impressive. You will have no trouble whipping this treat up as it is super easy to make. Enjoy for dessert or with your favourite cup of tea.
4. Chocolate & Raspberry Mousse Cake – Oh my goodness, this cake is to die for! It is very rich and perfect for special occasions such as birthday celebrations.
5. Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies – These are the perfect chocolate treat to have stashed in the pantry for lunch boxes or to dunk into your tea.
6. Best Ever Chocolate Brownie – Last but not least this brownie is AMAZING, hence the name ‘best ever chocolate brownie’! Surprisingly one of the main ingredients is sweet potato!