No two flavours go better together than pineapple & coconut, but when you add mint it becomes a party in your mouth. This is the perfect drink to make when you have friends over or just because you feel like being a bit fancy. This version is alcohol free, however, it would be lovely with a dash of vodka or tequila if you wish, wink wink!
This recipe makes quite a few rounds depending on how big your pineapple is. If you would like a smaller round just halve the recipe.
1 ripe pineapple
2 cans of coconut water (200ml each can)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 big handful of mint leaves
2 cups of ice
- Cut the ends of the pineapple, then cut away all of the skin, leaving just the clean pineapple flesh
- Cut the pineapple into 8 smaller chunks & place in the blender or food processor along with the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Process on high until the pineapple flesh is as smooth as possible, this may take a few minutes depending on your blender or processor
- Add in the ice & process for another minute or until the ice is very fine
- Add the coconut water & process for a further 30 – 60 seconds
- Add the mint & process for a further 30 seconds or until the mint is very fine
- Serve in pretty glasses with whole mint leaves to garnish