For the peanut butter lovers out there, there are the BEST! This recipe is one of the delicious snacks that are inside the Real Food Pledge Challenge.
These gorgeous little morsels are super easy to make and are gluten, diary and refined sugar free.
My daughter absolutely loves these. They are the perfect healthy treat for big and small people.
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place the cashew nuts, dates and coconut into a food processor and whiz until the ingredients are a fine crumble.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and whizz together.
- Stir through the chopped peanuts.
- Roll mixture into 16 balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Place in fridge and snack on during the week.