This recipe was inspired by the girls over at the Merry Maker Sisters with their Raw Choc & Raspberry Cake. Thanks ladies! The recipe is using an adapted version of the filling of the girls cake. If you are keen to make the entire cake, go over & check the Merry Maker Sisters out here.
It took less than 5 minutes to whip up this delish version of the chocolate dish & place in pretty glasses. You only need a handful of real food ingredients to make this dessert & it can be served immediately for a quick evening treat or made in advance of a dinner party. I think that it looks really pretty too!
If you are a chocolate lover, you are going to loooovve this dessert!
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for about 1 hour)
- ⅔ cups coconut cream (from fridge if possible)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Drain and rinse the cashews and place them into the food processor.
- Process until they are crumbly & a buttery paste forms.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, cacao & honey.
- Blitz on high speed until completely smooth.
- Add the frozen raspberries & mix through at a low speed.
- Spoon the chocolate raspberry mousse in pretty glasses & serve.