I love this fuss-free breakfast. It takes a few minutes in the evening to throw together in a bowl and when you wake up in the morning you have a delicious and healthy breakfast ready to go. If you are always in a hurry in the mornings (as I am) this is really easy to take to work with you in a cute jar or a not so cute plastic container.
I forget to mention that this recipe is so yummy and that everyone in your house will love it! It is so good that you can eat it as a snack or for a healthier after dinner treat. If you can not eat oats, then replace the oats with 1/2 cup almond slithers or 1/2 cup crushed walnuts.
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dash vanilla extract
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 10 dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a large bowl place the coconut milk, honey and vanilla extract, whisk until combined.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, apricots and chia seeds.
- Whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight.