Easter is just around the corner & if you are like me and committed to only eating real food or paleo, then you will not be in the market for store bought Easter treats. Do not fear, I have good news for you, there are so many amazing real food Easter treat recipes that taste better than anything store bought, you will not be missing out one iota! Quite the opposite! Here is a round up of some amazing Easter recipes that I have sourced for you from right here on Real Food Pledge as well as some other amazing real food websites.
- Cranberry Hot Cross Buns – Grain, gluten & sugar free & totally amazing! You can find this recipe here on Real Food Pledge.
- Chocolate & Sultana Bliss Balls – perfecting chocolaty & sure to satisfy any sweet cravings from Real Food Pledge.
- Raw Chocolate & Caramel Slice which has lashings of gooey caramel with a rich chocolate base, another Real Food Pledge recipe!
- Cacao Chia Seed Pudding to really get your chocolate fix on! Also found right here!
- Paleo Chocolate Granola – by the Merrymaker Sisters – this looks amazing, a must try I say!
- Date & Walnut Bars – these can be whipped up in 30 minutes. Found on Elana’s Pantry.
- Raw Choc Berry Tart by Jules Galloway. This is a great one to make for the family over the Easter break, yum.
- Salted Cinnamon Walnuts by A Life Made Full. These are so fabulous that you will not be able to stop eating them!
- Brownie Bites by one of my favorite guys from Slim Palate. These look incredible & rich, perfect for Easter.
- Easy Chocolate Almond Butter Cups by PaleOMG, these seriously look OMG, I will be trying these for sure!
- Raw Cacao Butter Chocolate Bark by Eat Drink Paleo. Salty, sweet dark chocolate yumminess!
- Paleo Hot Chocolate Sticks by our friends over at Fed & Fit. These are a fun gift that you can make this Easter.
With this amazing line up of sweet goodness, there is no need to feel left out this Easter. Enjoy the finer things in life rather than the processed store bought things! Wishing you a Happy Sweet Easter in 2015!