I must say that it is nice to be home after one month away in Thailand. I had an amazing time, but the saying that there is no place like home is true! I was also missing my kitchen & home cooked meals.
To make this dinner is as easy as the ABC! No really it is super simple & even better it will impress all of your friends & family. They will think that you are a genius cook when really all you have done is wrapped bacon around chicken & topped it with avocado. There you go I just gave you the recipe…. ok, ok scroll down I will give you better directions than that!
3 chicken breasts
6 rashers of bacon
1 ripe avocado
1 lime or lemon
Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180/350 degrees
- Cut the three chicken breast in half lengthwise so that you now have six pieces
- Wrap one rasher of bacon around one 1/2 chicken breast
- Lay chicken breasts on oven tray
- Place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked
- Peel the avocado & remove seed
- On a wooden chopping board gently smash the avocado
- Season with lemon, salt & pepper
- Serve avocado on top of the cooked bacon wrapped chicken
- Serve with a side of vegetables & enjoy!
- It is also very nice sliced up the next day & served with salad for lunch