1 Pork Rack 3-4 cutlets
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons salt flakes
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees or 392 fahrenheit.
- Rub the olive oil and the salt into the skin of the pork.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes until the skin is crispy and crackling.
- Reduce heat to 160 degrees or 320 fahrenheit and cook for a further 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and slice them thinly.
- Slice the onion. Place the onion in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté until transparent.
- Add the apples and chilli, simmer for a three to five minutes, stirring every minute.
- Add a bit of water to the onion and apple and reduce, repeat this several times until the apple is cooked.
- Once the pork is cooked, transfer to tin foil, wrap and let sit for 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with steam vegetables and salted sweet potato.